Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Strike a Pose, Strike a Pose


I grew up reading the back-issues of tons of US magazines.


Imagine a small town girl in grade school reading Mirabella, Glamour, Cosmo, Elle, Harper's Bazaar, YM, Seventeen, Allure, and most frequently, Vogue -- and you got the teenage me with an eating disorder. LOL 2x!

Anyhoo, I'm a lot older now and have moved on to some of these mags' European counterparts. My next step is to subscribe to French Vogue. Nah, I won't understand a word there but it looks like it's got super cool editorials so it could be worth the splurge and stuff.

Here's a sample of what French Vogue did with my all time fave friggin awesome model Christy Turlington in their October '08 editorials:





Yummy, ey?


Note: Christy had red lips that's penciled in on the 1st pic, but I am the monochromator. I abhor red.




Image Source: herfamedgoodlooks.com

No comments: