Thursday, December 18, 2008

Sibling Revelry


If I were a fashion director, they'll be my top duo.

Yep, they're sibs and they do model on the side. I think they look neat -- the way that the new breed of local models should be. These are stolen photos from their myspace profile he he he.



Krystal


Earl


Krystal


Earl


Krystal


Earl



And, please, can we stop the spurt of Brazilian models around here already? They're, uhh.... you can fill in the blanks for me. I'm heading out to party and keeping my fingers crossed that my crush is there.

(Don't get me wrong, I liked Corned Beef from Brazil till I stopped eating cows because they do shed tears,etc. Good thing, my gun heels are made of satin, I think.)





Image source: myspace.com, jujiin.com

2 comments:

InnyVinny said...

They're hot.

And cows cry? I had no idea.

A. said...

Gorgeous!