Saturday, December 6, 2008

Did I Ever Mention Jackets Before This?


Had to purchase a pair of Kris Van Assche sneakers and Dior Homme pants from luisaviaroma dot com for a guy pal. Went over some of their women's thingies and couldn't take my eyes off of this YSL swing jacket. I'm loving the design and the material. So perfect for cold days that come so rare in the country I live in. Hmpf.


You, folks, with the Fall/Winter weather are lucky. Or is it a matter of perspective and wanting that which one has none? ;)






BONUS PIC: A page (courtesy of my phone camera) from i-D mag's December ish '08. It's a fabulous creation by Margiela, reminds me of the dangling sleeves and big shoulders of Carine Roitfeld's "wrapped-around" jackets.





P.S. - Where's my gun heeled pair? Where? Not in the Singapore store yet. Too long and patience is not one of my number 1 virtues. But there are times when one must come to terms with the long wait so I'm w-a-i-t-i-n-g..................... good girl, me.





Image source: luisaviaroma.com

1 comment:

InnyVinny said...

The weather thing, definitely the latter argument.

And I think I need to start reading i-D.

And I really like that coat.