Sunday, July 12, 2009

Stealing Beauty, Possession Obsession


I am currently so much in awe of classic film actress Anna Karina’s beauty. She is so stunning in the most absolute way possible. It’s incredible and almost comparable to looking at them shoes I desire to own.


Please help yourself and take a look.





A woman is a woman and beauty does something to us. I love how it stirs me up inside, it's very inspiring.

Posted by X1.


Image Source: google images


BONUS VID: A friend found this on You Tube. Someone made a video of The Pixies' "Wave of Mutilation", using clips from Anna Karina's ex-hubby Godard's movie "Pierrot Le Fou" (where she also starred in). It's a beautiful vid that's well-fitted for the song. I can watch and listen to it 100x in a day.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

looks kinda like alison mosshart.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful because she's not Marilyn Monroe. Anna Karina looks so rock and roll and her beauty is timeless and modern all at the same time. This is a cool choice of icon. You go guys!

Olivia

X1 said...

Hmm... I have to disagree that she looks kinda like Alison Mosshart of The Kills. Anna Karina looks so much finer than that. Actually, when I go over this post, it looks to me like I didn't post enough photos where you can really see her face as much. I guess I was after catching something else about her - you know, that elusive factor which makes her all the more beautiful.

Yes, Olivia. She is stunning. Thanks! :)

Giancinephile said...

Anna Karina, Jean-Paul Belmondo, and Godard... just some of the things I truly love.

It's nice you made a post about Anna Karina! She's just TIMELESSSSSSS

Giancinephile said...

Anyways, I super highly recommend Godard's Made in USA to get an ample or potent dose of Anna Karina. She was superb in that film!

X1 said...

@ Gianciphile,
Finally, someone who gets me on this one. Haha!:D