Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Cosmic Wonder Light Source


I know this isn't exactly new but I love clothes that are circular and can be worn several ways. So I think this is right up my alley. I don't know what the Japanese eat but there must be something in their food that makes them come up with good ideas that makes one go, "Why didn't I think of that?" I know, I know this is just a T-shirt. Blah, blah, blah. But me likey.

Grey circle top by Cosmic Wonder Light Source
Photo from sevennewyork.com

Posted by X2

3 comments:

chris said...

nice!

X1 said...

X2, wow! I was gonna do a post as well. Great minds?! Okay, I'll time my post for tomorrow.

Great shirt design there, by the way. Heck, why didn't you think of that? Ha.

Lurve,

X1

Stephanie Clayton said...

agreed! the japanese have the most creative, innovative, non-conformists designs.
the poncho style not being my cup of tea, i never gave circular clothing much thought...til now. nice shirt design here.