Uh... Happy New Year! =D
Owe you guys a blog post, it’s been a while. Two-week holiday here in the Philippines, have just gone back from a beach break. Windy, cloudy weather, though. Didn’t get much of a tan, no matter how hard I tried.
Anyhoo, here's a looooong one for y'all, to make-up for the long-time-no-post period. Sharing with you some surefire trends for the next season. These are my top 10 faves:
1. THE CUT-OUT (shoulders, ribs, hipbones)
5. PALE DENIM (color or actual material)
6. ASSYMETRICAL SHOULDERS/SLEEVES
7. BLACK AND WHITE COMBO
8. MONO PRINTS - SNAKESKIN, SPECTRAL/HOLOGRAM, CAMOUFLAGE (I find dots and heart prints too keut for our own good.)
9. ZIPPER DETAILS
10. NUDE TONES - see "Nude Pics" posted last October 23, 2008 :)
Yep, I also do love the sharp-shouldered jackets and the pop look of Stephen Sprouse-inspired designs but that'd be past 10 items. Silk rompers are kinda okay, too.
So there. Hope this helps enough. xoxo.
Image Source: style.com