Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Hindsight Is Always 20/20











Black? Check. White? Check. Sheer? Check. Bondage? Check. A shock of color? Check. Skeletal Clothes? Check. Black pants? Check. Sheer? Check. "Felix the Cat"? Check.

If I had these in my closet, I think I'd be good for the next 10 years. Or maybe 20 years. I don't care if I'll look so noughties in these but
the whole thing is right up my alley and I know some people who look so eighties since the eighties.

Helmut Lang S/S 2003
Photos from style.com
Posted by X2

P.S. We are on Bloglovin. Go add us up.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

imho, helmut lang is aesthetically going down the drain now

Anonymous said...

love vintage helmut lang designed by helmut himself.
the new stuff by those posers are trash. not even trashy chic.

chris said...

helmut lang is a genius

Formal shirts said...

Nice pics! I really like the long coats!

The Undoing Coats and Jackets Collection said...

Nice and wonderful fashion blog your all blog is such a amazing