Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Maybe It's More Like I've Become Lazy, Not Really Busy


I can't really say that I've been sick of this. Really. I know because I still check it on a regular basis secretly hoping that everything I want to put out here has miraculously been written by me while I was asleep. But I don't know.

When I was working in fashion, styling at least three shows a week and being surrounded by clothes and thinking of clothes for more than 12 hours a day, 7 days a week, I never really felt like dressing up or looking at fashion rags. Some of the things I used to do for and used to think of as fun suddenly felt like a chore. Maybe it's the same. I got a job in publishing. I don't really write, except for those event/dining/what-have-you listings that never go beyond a hundred words. But I don't know. It still involves words and browsing through them and scanning them making sure everything is perfect. I have no idea, really. Maybe I'm just making up some excuse subconsciously.

It's already March 2011. We're coming closer and closer to the end of the world predicted by those ancient Peruvians. Hell, I really don't know and I really don't care.

It's been quite boring lately, the past couple of weeks. So the picture there, you see, is I think one of the highlights, for the lack of a better word. Ed McFarlane of Friendly Fires diving and jumping a couple of meters away from me.

I remember hearing one friend's friends saying during the concert that that Friendly Fires song, Paris, is one of the most depressing songs ever.

Posted by X2
Photo by X2

4 comments:

luckmey said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
DollHouse said...

My daughter and I when to Doll House to buy a Sherri Lee dress that my daughter was obsessed with. I received no service from the sales staff until I asked. They gave my daughter a few styles to try on when asked what size my daughter would be, she pointed at the dress my daughter had on and said “that size”. I noticed that the dresses had no size tags on them and when I asked the sales staff about that, they got frustrated with me and gave no explanation. So I left the store with a much deflated daughter, went home and ordered the dress online and saved $200.

swtorfast said...

Dear swtor player.

There is a good news that we will offer the cheapest prices and best service for you concerning Swtor Credits and Swtor CDKEY.

If you are not swtor player,but want to know what swtor is.You can search swtor in the google.


Please Click at http://www.swtorfast.com/.


------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cheap Swtor CDKEY

csgo4sale said...

More and more player like to play csgo,i found a pretty shop about csgo products last weekends.

If you're very dedicated to play csgo routine,you can click at www.csgo4sale.com.

It has pistols, Kniver and keys,you can buy it with Mastercard,visa or Paypal.

End,hoping you have a good day and keep a best body.